Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sighhhhhhhhh

I just put my little man to bed and realized that one week from today I will be back at work. Dub will be 15 months on Tuesday, and I have not worked full time since his arrival. I will miss our lazy days that didn't require me to shower or find something cute to wear. At the same time I look forward to adult conversations and pulling out some of my new fall items.

I must thank my bff, Pam, for her help in getting me set to go back to work. We went shopping on Monday and she set me up with some cute little items to get my fashion foot forward. We both found some cute t-shirts and great cords at the jcrew outlet. I also picked up a pair of jeans, a fuscia cardigan and two great necklaces. I nabbed some cute shoes at nine west and a fabulous little dress with pockets on the clearnce rack at Banana Republic. A whole day of shopping only for me! I didn't even browse for Dub. (I have some adorable items ready to order for him at mini Boden.)

A few days before my bff and I headed out, I hit Anthropologie with a woman from work. I had a bit of luck while I was there. Here are three sweaters I picked up. Pam, since you are the only one checking out my blog, let me know what you think. I am having second thoughts on one of the purchases.

I loved this Gentle Current Cardigan in pink. The other colors
were nice too, but this color was the best for me.


This Ruffled Cowlneck Cardi in turquoise is the one that I am
not so sure about. It definatley looks better on, but I am not sure
what I will wear it with. Thoughts?




This Wraparound cardigan was a deal at $49.95. It is super soft!

Well, I have some great new pieces to start work, but I won't have Dub with me. I suppose if I wasn't working I wouldn't have these fun new items to wear. One can only sit around in sweats and unfashionable clothes for so long!

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one and the wraparound. I would wear a stripey long sleeve shirt under the wraparound-something colorful and fun since the color is so neutral to start with.
    I also really like the first one. I almost bought it myself the other day I was downtown! But I myself just placed an order from Boden Winter Preview and thought I needed to hold off right now! (Posting on my blog in October when it arrives!!!)
    If you keep the middle one, I see it with your brown cords, denim and your new matchstick jeans.

    Hey this posting for each other on outfit questions is great!!!

    ReplyDelete