Friday, December 31, 2010

Starting Over


I took a moment to relax today and sip a cup of tea from my beautiful new tea cup. (A lovely birthday gift from by BFF, Pam, who has the fab blog gingergirl). While drinking my tea, I decided to think about making some New Year Resolutions. The typical ones were on my list: eat healthier, exercise, read more books, be more patient. To this list I decided to add, update my blog. It was a bit embarrassing to see my last post was made over a year ago. It is a good thing no one follows this blog(well only three people)! In this blog, I have decided to post a bit about the struggles enjoyment of raising an energetic two and a half year old, what is happening day to day, what outfits are inspiring and any favorite food items. We shall see how it goes...... If this goes well, I should have another post in a day or two. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I know you'll stick to it! I'm glad you're back and am adding you to blogroll over at gingergirl! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Did the people at your Teavana tell you that they don't sell Tiki Twilight anymore? Sophie was so bummed. Also, you use the same blog format/background/thing that I do! Cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam- thanks for the welcome back. I'll do my best to be a good read.

    Sarah--yes, I was bummed about the timid twilight. I like the new one I got. I will have to try the over you blogged about that is void for the complexion.

    ReplyDelete