Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!


Goodbye 2010 and welcome 2011! Today would have been a perfect day if the Badgers had won the Rose Bowl. (Boo Hoo) We showed our team spirit today by wearing our Badger gear and frequently dancing and shouting out, "Teach me how to Bucky!" Our enthusiasm still couldn't help the Badgers pull out a win. We did decide that the Badger trumps a Frog any day. We still love the Badgers!

So far the only resolution I am sticking to is updating my blog. Hopefully my posts will get more exciting as time goes on. I can't say much about what I am wearing today, only that I am showing off my comfortable side: Sweats and barely combed hair. That's what vacation is all about. Back to reality on Monday and back to some real clothes and a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment